– The Astroecology project: with book editions on Albert Bonniers Förlag (Swedish, available here), Argos Books (English), Laboratory for Aesthetics & Ecology (Danish), an interdisciplinary performance at Dramaten (The Royal Dramatic Theatre in Stockholm) with Wildbirds & Peacedrums , and a digital work published by Albert Bonniers Förlag & Bonniers Konsthall (beta version online now), with an introduction by Jeff VanderMeer.
"I turn to Astroecology and its Encyclopedia when the weight of the actual world grows heavy, and I need to be surprised, or puzzled, or refreshed." — Ursula K. Le Guin
"A vision both nostalgic and premonitory. A transmigration of the mundane, decay upon decay, read as imminent luminescence.” — David Sylvian
– Pre-order the English translation of Astroecology here.
– New book, Sentient, out on Chateaux in May.
– New book, Takträdgårdar, out on OEI editör in May.
– Islands, new track. Listen here.
– Møllebyen Literature Festival, August 17, House of Foundation, Moss, Norway.
– Momentum 9, The Nordic Biennial of Contemporary Art, Moss, Norway. Opening June 17.
– Performing at Møllegade Bokhandel, Copenhagen, March 4. Also taking part in talk with Laboratory for Aesthetics and Ecology.
– Performing parts of Astroecology at Bergen Bibliotek on February 14.
– Performing at the Danish Embassy in Washington DC, February 8. Organized by The Alan Cheuse International Writers Center and the Embassies of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Argos Books.
– In residency at the MacDowell Colony, January.
– Performing at the release of The Imaginary Reader, Landmark/Bergen Kunsthall, December 13.
– New work in The Imaginary Reader, published by Volt. The Imaginary Reader is both an anthology of commissioned texts by a variety of writers, artists, critics, art historians and philosophers and an exhibition in the form of a book with several artworks. The book is meant as a stimulus to thinking about the imaginary and the relationship between fiction and reality. By way of artworks, experimental texts and reflections it offers a range of angles and ideas on different aspects of the imaginary.
– Performing Astroecology with Wildbirds & Peacedrums at Folkteatern in Gothenburg, November 25.
– Presenting work/performing at Alingsås Konsthall, October 13.
– Showing work/performing at Digital Poetry symposia at the Valand Academy, Gothenburg, September 20-21.
– Showing works in the Öyvind Fahlström: Kalas på BORD event/exhibition at Moderna Museet, Stockholm on September 17.
– Reading at Forum för poesi och prosa, Gothenburg, September 7 & Lidköpings Stadsbibliotek, September 8.
– Performing Astroecology with Wildbirds & Peacedrums, at Clandestino Festival, Gerlesborgsskolan, July 30.
– Presenting/reading Astroecology at Bonniers Konsthall, June 1. Live performance with Wildbirds & Peacedrums, and a discussion with curator and publisher Ida Bencke.
– Maria Bonnier Dahlin Foundation 30 years, group show at Bonniers Konsthall, opening May 22.
– US readings: May 7 at Bushel Collective, Delhi, NY. May 11 at Sunview Luncheonette, Greenpoint/Brooklyn, NY. May 13 at the Atlas Review Reading Series, 61 Local, Brooklyn, NY.
– Reading and signing at Science Fiction Bokhandeln, Stockholm, April 23.
– The Astroøkologi digital work shown at Lille Bogdag, April 17, Copenhagen.
– Reading/performance at Stockholms Litteraturmässa, April 16.
– Solo show, Uplift, at Broken Dimanche, Berlin, March 31.
– Performance at Göteborgs Stadsbibliotek, March 18.
– Evolution included in the Electronic Literature Collection, vol. 3.
– Showing new work in group show OEI Strata at INCA SEATTLE, January 29-February 20.
– New work at the c0sm0sm0se performance poetry festival, February 13-15, Düsseldorf.
– Solo show Uplift at Borås Konstmuseum, February 11-March 13.
– Showing work at Oslo Poesifilm festival, February 6.
– Performance at Stockholm International Poetry Festival, November 28.
– Showing new work in group show TRANS/ART at Dome of Visions, Copenhagen, November 6 - 9.
– New work in group show Strata at Skövde Konstmuseum. Opening October 29, with performance by the artist.
– Recipient of Åke Andréns Konstnärsstipendium. Solo exhibition at Waldemarsudde, Stockholm, September 22 - October 25 and Jönköpings Läns Museum November 14 - December 13. More venues forthcoming.
– Showing new work (with Håkan Jonson) at ISEA 2015, Vancouver, Canada, August 14-19.
– Showing new work (with Håkan Jonson) at ELO 2015: The End(s) of Electronic Literature, in Bergen, August 5-8.
– New multiple for OEI, premiers at MAD #1 (Multiple Art Days) in Paris, May 22-24.
– Evolution featured in new book, "Den här datorn", about the history of the computer in Swedish art.
– Evolution in group show Reading Interfaces: Inquiries at the Intersection of Literature and Technology, at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA.
– Evolution in group show Language and the Interface, at the University of Coimbra, Portugal.
– Elect in The &Now Awards vol.3 – The Best Innovative Writing, published by Lake Forest Press.
– Dance performance based on Elect, Digital Poetry and Dance 2015, January 30, UB Center for the Arts, Buffalo.
– Residency at Headlands Center for the Arts, in April/May.
– Contribution to THING 37, by John Cleater, published by Chateaux.
– Residency and new project/exhibition, Field, at HUMlab, Umeå University, in March.
– Evolution featured in Drunken Boat # 20, curated by Jhave.
– New poem, Chester & Lex, in Slot # 7.
– Lumen Prize exhibition; in Cardiff, Athens, New York, Amsterdam.
– Performance / reading at Oslo Poetry Festival, September 4.
– Performance / reading at Berl's Poetry Shop in Dumbo, NYC, September 7.
– Lecture / performance at School of the Art Institute of Chicago, September 10.
– Residency and exhibition at the Media Archaelogy Lab (University of Colorado) Boulder, September.
– New poems in Lyrikvännen # 3/14.
– New work in Pelt # 3 / Organism for Poetry Research.
– Fall 2014, residency at Hawthornden Castle.
– Evolution, exhibition and book release at OEI color project, Stockholm, May 17. The book features contributions from John Cayley, Maria Engberg, Jonas Ingvarsson, Cecilia Lindhé, Jesper Olsson and Jakob Lien.
– Screening of new animation at The Institute [for experimental arts], Athens, April 15.
– Animations/Starscapes for Mariam the Believer European tour.
– OEI at Marabouparken, curating sound program and showing new work, March 29.
– System 2, music album (feat. Mariam Wallentin and Markus Krunegård), and System 3, graphic print, out
– Group show Om böcker at Fullersta Gård, Huddinge. October 19-November 24.
– Performance at Dialogues Music Festival, Inspace, Edinburgh University, November 9.
– Performance and lecture at Bergen Bibliotek, November 12 – Nordic Landscapes and Digital Poetics.
– Performing at Oslo Poesifilm, November 16-17.
– Evolution to be shown at the ICIDS 2013 exhibition, Bahcesehir University Galata Campus Art Gallery,
Istanbul. Opening November 7.
– Chercher le texte – exhibition and performance at the Centre Pompidou/BPI, September 23.
– New book at OEI editör, Terraforming, out now.
– Terraforming, solo presentation at Gothenburg Museum of Art, October 11–December 8.
– Angående den fjärde naturen, poems in Slot #1.
– I historiens ljus – samtal på ABF om poetiska föreställningar kring civilisation och historia. September 16.
– Showing sculptures with OEI at The Fifth Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art, Russia.
– Performance at Möllebyen Litteraturfestival, August 17.
– Den Andra Världen, SR/Swedish Radio. More info/listen here (Swedish only).
– Original artwork and text in new issue of 10tal.
– Showing new work in the E-Poetry exhibition at Watermans, London.
– Väljarna/Elect in I ♥ E-Poetry.
– Text/poem for Blood Donation album by Mariam the Believer.
– English version of Entropy Edition. Go here.